[Headed by: Dr. Ajay Gupta]
Ajay Pratima Hospital is committed to providing comprehensive and compassionate medical care to children and their families. We are experienced in caring for the special health needs of children, from treating minor injuries and illnesses, to chronic diseases and developmental issues.
- Ear, eye, nose and throat conditions
- General medical and surgical
- Infants, who no longer need care in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, but continue to need hospital care
- Oncology (inpatient only)
- Specialty outpatient clinics
Children are cared for by an interdisciplinary team of health care professionals. Your child's team will work with you and your child and may include:
- Practical Nurses
All services are family centered, and service providers work with the child and his/her family. A clinical development educator ensures nursing staff is kept up-to-date in the best pediatric practices.